Cars, Coffee, & Cruise @ Panera Bread Saturday Mornings 2010

Cars, Coffee, and Cruise at Panera Bread 2010

Due to popular demand, we will be running the Cars, Coffee, and Cruise at Panera Bread once again this summer.

In addition to the Sheridan Drive @ Delaware location, we are also going to have it at the Transit Road @ Maple location.

Sheridan Drive Panera Bread - Sheridan Drive and Delaware Rd - Tonawanda
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=42.98043,-78.865314&spn=0.002418,0.004463&t=h&z=17

Transit Road Panera Bread - 8200 Transit Road at Maple Drive - Williamsville
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=8200+Transit+Road,+Buffalo,+NY%E2%80%8E&sll=42.994101,-78.691206&sspn=0.036725,0.111837&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=8200+Transit+Rd,+Buffalo,+Erie,+New+York+14221&ll=42.991213,-78.696978&spn=0.009574,0.027959&z=16

Time: 8am - Noon

Dates - Sheridan Drive location:
Saturday May 8, 2010 (rain date May 15)
Suturday June 5, 2010 (rain date June 12)
Saturday July 10, 2010 (rain date July 17)
Saturday August 14, 2010 (no rain date)
Saturday September 11, 2010 (rain date September 18)

Dates - Transit Road location:
Saturday May 22, 2010 (rain date May 29)
Suturday June 19, 2010 (rain date June 26)
Saturday July 24, 2010 (rain date July 31)
Saturday August 21, 2010 (rain date August 28)

What: Come and hang out on Saturday mornings, drink some coffee, have some breakfast, and relax.

Car owners will be able to go inside and show the cashier proof that they own one of the show vehicles and they will give them a mug for free refills from 8am until noon on the Saturdays when there are cruises.

Plenty of parking available to us. They have a delicious menu of food and drinks too, so come hungry.

im sure ill swing by. :tup:

yeah these are cool

Newman approved. Excellent :tup:

These were cool, will def. check them out again…

which location would most people go to? you should add a poll so people have an idea. just a thought.

the transit rd location is about 1/2 the drive for me and i gotta be out to eden by noon every saturday so ill probably hit up that one

Some people will hit both. And some will hit the location closest to them. This way we reach more people, granted there is nothing wrong with driving your car a few miles further.

I’ll try to figure out a poll now though.

cool. just figured it would give people a heads up rather than everyone asking " are you going to this one or that one" even though they are on different days but still

and i never got a mug last year. i was 0/3 on getting one everytime i went haha

I will deff check some out.

Yeah, these were definitely pretty good :tup:

Sounds good :tup:

Joe, the Panera on Transit is where we used to have meets back-in-the-day and always had problems with Benderson Development (who owns the plaza.) Even after we purchased drinks from Starbucks the APD would always kick us out because Benderson didn’t want “cars shows” in there. I doubt you’ll have issues because this is actually backed by Panera, but it’s worth noting in case the APD gives people a hard time.

Being that it is during the morning and it’s got a lot of the older crowd mixed in, I doubt it will be an issue. Panera wants to have the people there. And if they are buying food or drinks, then they will be more likely to keep the event going. All I ask is that if you go, just buy something to eat or drink. Their food is delicious and not that expensive.

I was there yesterday trying to figure out the parking. Possibly have overflow parking in the KFC lot next to it since nobody is going to be eating chicken at 9am.

Poll is up

Excellent :tup:

Damn Saturdays!!

If I’m ever off, I will definitely check it out!

Hell yeah I’m off weekends now so I’ll definitely hit these up with the bike :tup:

Word me too depending If i’m up in time :lol:

these are cool, +1 for transit/maple

I am down for either location depending on my schedule. Would be great to see the kind of turnout that happens down south and on the west coast for cars and coffee.
One comment and this is not a flame… I did notice a few death stares and snickers from the older folk when certain imports were showing up/leaving last year at the first one I attended on Sheridan. There were hardly any imports at the next one I went to. If people don’t feel welcome they will not show up.

Sweet I’ll make it to a few :tup:

Most of the older guys there are cool. A lot of them will check out the newer rides too. But I doubt the death stares. I knew a good majority of the guys that went to it and they all are cool and not like that. Everyone checks out eachothers rides. The key to making this a success is to get more and more people to go to it.