Looks like a nice afternoon for a cruise 11/14

bueller? bueller?

I’m down for a cruise. When and where do we meet?

??
up for any suggestions

:frowning: workin 10-6 FML…saw a lot of bikes out today too.

When and where indeed.

I’m new here so I don’t know what the cruises at NYSpeed are like but here are some suggestions…

If you guys want a scenic cruise we cruise down the river in Tonawanda or through the NT roads leading to Pendleton which are really nice, open, and 50 mph :wink: I don’t know much about the “scenic areas” of WNY but those are some thoughts.

If you’re looking to mess around a lil on the highway there’s the 990 leading to Lockport/UB. There’s rarely any cops there and people fly because it’s 65 mph. I travel on that highway 3-4 times a week and I’m frequently doing 80-90 there.

If you want to stay in the city and just cruise around town we can get on the boulevard or head downtown buffalo to the old abandoned ship which is a pretty nice area.

If anyone needs to wash their car I’m willing to meet up at a good car wash and head to the meet spot.

Thoughts? Suggestions? We should do this before the sun goes down.

Most people on here are familiar with those routes.

My car is hibernating for the winter so I am out :frowning:

tomorrows supposed to be nice also, i have trouble with the highway stuff seeing as i run a 3 speed

Meet at MT, drive down sheridan, go through delaware, stroll past chippewa, make our way downtown, stop at the old abandonded ship, do a lil photoshoot in the parking lot. Someone add the next destination and route. I’m down to do this tonight if anyone else is.

out tonight, i got a kids bday party

How about tomorrow?