5/21 Short notice cruise

If anyone is interested in having a small backroads cruise around 3pmish today I was planning on doing it solo. But if anyone wants to join in I’ll be at Taffy’s between 2:45-3pm if you want to join in. Didn’t really have a route planned just wanted to drive around today in the southtowns area, and work east towards wyoming county.

Would be leaving right at 3 unless someone calls my Cell or posts up they be 5-10 minutes late. Rain or shine. :slight_smile:

if i had a car capable of doing it, then i would. but mayb by next weekend :snky:

i might be down for this if it stays clear. how long of a cruise were you thinking of doing?

No real plan, probably for a few hours. Unless it’s gets super shitty.

well if it looks ok in an hour i will see you there. im not drivin around in the rain all day though.

starting to rain in o.p

im out.

it’s so shitty i wanna get out though

Fuck, I wish I had looked a few hours ago.

you missed out

Pffttt… rain ain’t shit. Was a fun time even if it was solo. Couldn’t find any dirt roads to have fun on though. :frowning:

:word:

You could have shown me your 1337 tC off-roading skillz.

its mike, the guy with the scary beat up s-10 you wanted to auto x, pm me next time you want to go on a cruise-bennington/attica has some scary assed dirt roads

You silly AWDers :stuck_out_tongue:

hey i will rock the saturn down some good dirt roads, when i was out tearing up that new devlopment in hamburg i realized that the saturn gets more raction in the dirt than on the street, and that a good thing because it sucks on the street.