3.5.05 any one bored?

any one want to cruise today? its a nice sunny day out.

maybe meet up at might around 3-4?

im so down. for 3 ish.

someone, anyone, want to cart my ass around from UB? Ill be out there by 3:30…

me and the gf should be down…can we push it maybe to like 4 rather than 3 though?

well if we start meeting up around 3:30 ish we will stick around for a bit, then try to get some people together and get a cruise going.

u guys r bored u can come clean my garage. u can have old brake pads from a escape,explorer,ranger,coobalt,vue,s10,and a mustang. think about it

Too damn salty out still, I am down for next weekend though…well, I may bring the Geo in this case…:rofl:

no you bastard… go i will give you a free delta pass if you even take it to delta im not sure… BUT FUCKING GO. look… you made me say but fucking… haha

I’LL be there 330ish

I’d be down to go. So the final verdict is 3:30 ish?

yes 3:30 ish

fucking w00t!!! i havent been on a cruise with my maro yet… and the last cruise was last spring. im so fucking stoked!!!

I’ll be down for some action maybe friday the 17th or saturday the 18th…

Aight, Ill see if I can get that homo Tom with the EVO to go too.

i’d much rather meet up at bao…but that’s just me…i want a bubble tea…

and i really am not going to enjoy myself…salt is bad for 16 year old paint lol…but i’m sure i’ll be stick a hose under the car for a good hour or so after i get home…

sucks i can’t go to delta…tried to once and they turned me away because the front of the car is too low…and it’s still stock suspension, which really confuses me…i use to work at delta, and i could swear the car would fit over the track, but whatever, i’ll deal with it myself

make sure he does and have him bring that homo ipod. lol

call everyone i want this to be huge… like fuccillo huge. wait… ron jeremy huge!!! leavn now

my bike isnt registered… its too cold… and i dont wanna cruise in the malibu… if somebody has a shotty seat open… let me know

come up in the malibu and you can curise with me.

ill have a shotty open but i have an obnoxious system… and there are some rattle issues as i havent had time to sound deaden anyting. which was my goal for today but its been overruled by cruise. so yeah thats whats up, 803 4687 if anyone needs something. which i doubt…