2007 hyundai tiburon, Tuscani

this is a great condition hyundai tiburon, v6 2.7 liter, with a little under 45K miles. this car has been babied in every way possible. heated mirrors, srs airbags, abs brakes and fully adjustable seats, sunroof, blue HID driving lights. this car is not stock!! but all stock parts may be swapped out. The folowing parts are aftermarket: winter bumper, summer bumper, winter tires, summer tires, winter exaust, summer exaust, winter headers, summer headers, winter springs, summer springs and winter and summer floormats. the car has blue led interior lighting as well as in the engine bay and trunk and blue map lights, has a 7.25’’ sony touch screeen radio, 4 kicker speakers with 2 kicker tweeters and 2 infinity tweeters, a 360 watt infinity amp and a 8’’ infinity sub. ralco racing shifter, racing petals, 3 pilar guages in 7 color display, for oil temp, oil pressure and air/fuel ratio. painted 17" aluminum racing rims. ark racing lowering springs, ark racing exaust and headers. weapon r cold air intake, stage 4 racing lightweight clutch, flywheel and pressure plate. the ECU has also been upgraded and tuned for the best performance out of the engine. Custom acrylic dash and custom acrylic door lights and custom ignition. tuscani badges on the car, center rim caps and interior. the only oil used in synthetic changed at 6K miles. black 10% tints all around. this car is in GREAT working condition. price is negotiable considering which aftermarket parts stay or go. This car will only be sold when i get another car, which will be asap. any questions feel free to ask. Once again the price is negotiable
im asking around $15k
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16043[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16040[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16041[/ATTACH]

sounds pretty siiiqqqq

your first and last name initials arent JM are they? odd question, i know

Yea they are. Joe Mendola. Why?

whats next?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

car is in great condition, good guy. Sounds very well GLWS

lol. my name is also Joe Mendola, you’re my facebook friend. i recognized your description of your car and figured it was you

GLWS other Joe Mendola

Cars priced at 15k now

re do the FS thread, its a giant run on sentence, if ya want ill do it for you