2007 ZX-6R Ninja Black

SOLD

GLWTS good guy

Price too high? Offers?

Nah that price seems like a fair starting point…

good deal, i had an 08 i just sold.

Paulooooooooo buy this

I drive by that street every day… sometimes 4x/day.

Bump for clean bike. I need to sell a couple of whores before I think about buying a better bike :frowning:

youre not jaywonch

Ok, not much interest, so let’s give this a shot. $4,500.00 FIRM to get her gone.

You can get both mid-fairings from Ronayers.com for about $220 each if you are really worried about the cosmetics. However, I assure you that you would be hard pressed to see any of the blems unless they were pointed out to you.

You would then have an almost perfect '07 600 w/ 1500 miles for less than $5k invested. I’m pretty sure you won’t find one at a dealer for anywhere near that price.

Lien release is only just shy of $3,700, so there should be no issues there.

Wow, damn good price there. If I had not bought mine earlier in the season, I would have definitely snatched this. Have you listed it on craigslist? It should easily fetch $5k there. If you’d like, I could post it on kawiforums, let me know.

Yep, it’s on CL now too. I know I could get a bit more for it if I held out for a bit, but I’m getting my new bike at the end of the week so I would just like to move it out. I will take no lower than $4,500, though, I feel that it is a more than fair price.

I forgot all about Kawiforums… thanks for the reminder. I’ll put it up there when I get home from work.

what is the total lien amount?

Total lien amount is $3,671.39 through 6/27.