2008 Camaro Concept

Spy photo already out. I posted it on my site

http://www.rodandpiston.com/db/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=698

I’m ehhh about it. Think it might have to grow on me more.

Here is the video from Road and Track also
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=3124

They kept the ugly ass taillights :frowning:

Meh…don’t know…It needs something

me behind the wheel :slight_smile:

Personally I don’t like the exterior styling…but I’m sure many will/do.

reminds me of an xlr

That’s what a few people said on some other boards about the design.

ehhhhh, i’ll say the same thing i said about the new mustang.

" Dont really like it, but need to see it in person to say for sure" :shrug:

I dont like the front end too much

HOTT

I think i would have to see it in person too. But so far i dont like what i see. The front end doesnt really do it for me. Who knows what the final production car will look like though. Regardless, I will be happy to see fbods out prowling the streets again when the day comes.

I don’t like how the new Mustang/Camaro*/Challenger* all look like they were made of Legos. :tdown:

*concepts that very well can change…

I like it a lot… very aggresive looking. The only thing i’m “iffy” about is the Crossfire-like front grill.

:word: first thing i noticed.

i think the agressive signature chrome bar grill that chevy uses now, would be sweet as tits.

i fucking HATE that bar …

It’s uhh, so so. Looks like one of those cars that could look AMAZING in person, but chances are (no offense hardcore Chevy guys) it’ll blow.

Looks ok. They need to dump that ugly ass chevy bowtie logo off the front.

Its way nicer looking then the Mustang. I hope Chevy builds a high tech, quality car that blows the doors off the Mustangs.

Good looks, its has more of a 60s stance, and body overall shape. Has the caddy CTS edgeyness(not a bad thing). What platform is this one, engine? hp? im guesing GTO platrform cuz GM cant make anything new

They always did, so I’d expect the trend to continue… :wink:

Well, all but the high tech part, and maybe the quality. But it still blew the doors off the older-than-dirt-design-and-it-shows that was the Fox body Mustang…

JESUS IS THAT SERVER THE SLOWEST EVER OR WHAT??? LOAD ALREADY!!!

EDIT: Loaded. Finally. And I really like it. :tup: I wonder if it’ll make my dad change his mind about getting a Solstice. :gotme:

I want the New Z06 engine in this whore

I like the roofline, reminicent of the 70s camaros. The rest looks like a cross between a charger and xlr.

i likey