2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500(Florida Truck)- $19,995

I just picked this truck up and want to pass it along to you guys. Here are the specs on it:

18,530 miles
V8 5.3 L Auto
2WD (very rare to find a Z71 2WD in this area)
LT
Air conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Locks
Tilt wheel
Cruise control
AM/FM Stereo w/ single MP3 cd player
OnStar
Dual Front air bags
ABS

Options:
Z71 Offroad package
Premium sound w/ Bose speakers
Bed liner
Towing Pkg
Premium Wheels

The truck itself is a 4 door crew cab w/ short bed. The interior is a light cloth that has no burns/stains. It came from Florida and the person I got it from bought it from his father and brought it up here. Looking for a quick sale here and need this to go quick.

Price starts at $19,995. Offers will be entertained as well, but no lowballs please. I’m pretty busy these days and my time is more valuable than you may think. Thanks for looking and I will have pictures up as soon I finish detailing.

are you a dealer/salesperson or is this your personal vehicle?

I work at BuffaloRV. If your asking because I’m not a sponsor, I’m in the process of doing so.

This can be taken down if someone thinks it shouldn’t be up, but I figured I could pass along the deal to someone.

Or if your interested in buying this, I need to move it fast.

Pictures added and price dropped for a quick sale. This will be an awesome deal for someone!

Just curious because I thought I knew most of the car guys on here. If it was 4x4 I would already be at your place with a check picking it up but we are in the middle of many large hills so 2wd wouldn’t be something I would go buy since we wouldn’t sell it right away. For the majority of guys on here 2wd should be just fine so i would highly recommend this truck for them. Especially since it’s got a Chevy Bowtie on it. if you get stuck, let me know and I’ll see if I can help you sell it.

This is a nice truck guys because $20k is as close to a wholesale value as you can get without standing at the auction buying it.

Well we are going to wholesale this, but I figured I could help someone out. Interested in making an offer on it? We need it gone ASAP. Dealer to dealer is much easier as I’m sure you know.

Damn good deal! If I needed a truck I’d be all over it. Should move quick at that price.

fuck! if this was 4x4 I’d buy it now and drive on down south. make my money back

wow nice deal right there

What size bed is it then?
If it’s a short bed, versus long bed.

it’s what i’m looking for more or less.
provided the bed is good enough.

you should buy it then because that"s cheap for that truck

Like the others said if it was 4x4 we would be talking for sure.

5ft 4in. Bed. This is a really good deal. Also don’t let 2WD scare you. All I have ever had were 2WD trucks. They are fine with a locker or posi, and snows in the winter. And the Z71 if I am not mistaken has a locker. GLWS

Thanks guys, this is a short bed on this truck. I really do expect this to sell tomorrow. It would be worth a look at least before we wholesale it out. I will be there 11-4 tomorrow and my cell is 604-5862. Call me and I will make arrangements to show it to you.

Bump for this most likely getting sold today. Come get a look before we sell this truck today.

i am prety sure z71 is a 4wd package so this guy probably just put stickers on it

Negative Z71 is a suspension, wheel and tire package. There are TONS of these trucks down south where 4x4 is not needed.

Want to sell me the wheels and tires? I love them! I can get replacements for it. 07 GMC wheels