2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab

2008 Silverado Crew Cab LS

This truck is excellent condition with 57,xxx miles. I have owned the truck for a year and a half with no problems at all. The only mechanical thing I did was added the rotors and brakes a few months ago and oil changes every 4,000 Miles. The interior is very clean. The outside of the truck has no rust and maybe one or two little dents otherwise looks great and always washed and waxed. The motor is the 4.8L V-8 with the 4 speed transmission and tow package. Everything works fine on the truck. Great heat and air condition.

I have added a good amount of aftermarket parts to the truck.

7.5 Rough country lift professionally installed
18" moto metal rims
with 35x12.50x18 in Nitto mud grapplers with TPMS installed (6k miles on the tires and rims.)
GM step Bars
GM dual exhaust
KN intake system
Tri fold tonneau cover
Rhino Linear
Bull Bar
Factory hitch and reciever.
20 % window tint all around
6000k HID kit installed
Front grill is originally chrome but has been Plasti dip

The truck currently is on the stock 17 chrome rims with stock tires that need to be replaced but I do not drive the truck that much because of my current job.

If serious please email me and I will contact you. I have wasted a few months trying to sell this truck because people couldn’t afford it or couldn’t get a loan. Please DO NOT waste my time. The price is FIRM and is pretty close to what the dealers wanted to give me on trade in , I was just stubborn and thought I could afford two car payments.