2010 stolen sinner mint

so i have a 2010 stolen sinner bmx bike, sunday forks, kink lynx bars, custom built seled wheelset with a 9t driver, eclat seat, eastern cranks, odyssey aitken rear tire, premium refuse resist front tire, ive put about 1100$ into it, im open to trades for cars such as a vtec honda, eclipse, vw etc. send me offers on it. pm me if you want me to send you pics via cell phone. my name is jonah and i live in cheektowaga ny.

So if I give you my VTECK honda I will get your pedal bike?

5 finger discount bike?

im willing to trade for almost anything, and ive bought every part on this bike with my money i made from working a JOB, im not a petty theif.

GL seein more than 300 bucks.

well i dont see how 1100$ bike could be worth 300$? thats just dumb.

its a bike, i bought my $1100 bike for $300 this winter…

LoL

well im not going to sell it for that cheap, its in greatr condition, and is completely worth it

cool story brAH.

My good friend just bought a 2 year old $2,000 mountain bike for $400. Last year I bought a $34,000 msrp STI with upgraded parts for $18k. That’s how it works with used merchandise.

Good luck finding someone to trade with you, unless you put cash on top. And seriously, post pictures and quit being so defensive.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2a76git.jpg

i bought my Fit ED for $160 three years ago. profile cranks, Hazard lites, JC sealed pedals, slambars, animal 36t sprocket, pitchfork, tree pegs and the list goes onnnnnn.

Guys if you don’t like the price then don’t buy it. Enough with the comments. Thanks!

lol he posted a pic on facbeook a while back of a moped he saw in austin with his pedals on it

i got a K20 Civic ill trade you your bike with $5000 Cash and i’ll give you a ride back to your place.

if i had 5,000 i would haha