2012 WRX Sedan part out

Hey guys, traded in the WRX so I have lots of goodies up for sale!!

I have put a lot of consideration into the prices listed, although I will entertain legitimate offers and I will pretty much ignore being low balled.

1. Accessport $500

Pretty straight forward, tuned and then left in my house. Picture is from unmarrying from the car. Comes with ECU cord and computer cord.

Explore Kyle Edmunds

1. SOLD

Explore Kyle Edmunds

1. Rally Armor x2 Blue $100 / Red $130

I have 2 sets of rally armor for this car. Originally I was going to do black and blue, bought a blue set then decided I wanted to go black and red. I purchased the blue lettering set used and it is missing a few pieces of the hardware. You would have to get creative and buy the missing pieces from the hardware store since RallyArmor will not supply anybody with hardware without a receipt (I tried, they ignored me twice). The red lettering set I purchased new from RA, it was on the car for 3 weeks before I traded it in, all hardware included.

Explore Kyle Edmunds

1. SOLD

2. Altimax Arctic 225/45 Snows with 17 inch TSW Black rims $500

Tires saw 1 winter still a ton of tread left. I will not entertain the idea of selling the tires separately so please do not ask.

Explore Kyle Edmunds

1. Cobb Intake $135 (Pending)

Was on the car for about 10,000ish miles.

Explore Kyle Edmunds

1. Perrin Catted Downpipe $350 (Pending)

Was on the car for about 4,500ish miles. Kitty not included with purchase.

Explore Kyle Edmunds

Thanks for looking. Any questions or offers post up or PM me.

General tires are the shit!

error in picture links…

Looks like photos should be working properly now, thanks for the heads up. Just copy pasted from a different forum.

GLWS

What did you trade it in for?

2010 Evo

Bump ! Good guy! Buy his stuff! It’s all great condition!

“Like”

Lol

Sunday bump, new items added!