2013 BMW S1000RR

I am selling my 2013 BMW S1000RR Motorsport. I thought I would have more time for it but unfortunately I was wrong. I would like to see it go to someone who can use it.

Some of the specs are:

-1,689 miles
-ABS/DTC, quick shifter, heated grips
-BMW HP4 adjustable levers
-BMW HP4 adjustable rear sets and passenger pegs
-BMW HP4 smoked windscreen
-BMW LED turn signals
-BMW solo seat cover
-Swing arm spools
-Akrapovic slip-on

History: I am the second owner. I bought the bike with 439 miles on it. The first owner bought the bike new last December and had the above-mentioned factory modifications installed by their dealer while waiting for the weather to break. I have all the stock parts that came off the bike with 0 miles on them along with all of the original paperwork/manuals, the two OEM keys, the wallet key and the passenger seat. I had the first service done at 610 miles and they installed the slick plug at that time.

The bike is absolutely perfect in every way. The bike has never been down, dropped, or scratched. It has most of the remaining factory warranty still intact.

Asking $13,900 including a front and rear stand.

PM, call or text with any questions, (724) 759-one four six zero.

ABSOULTELY the most gorgeous bike around IMO, much less mainteance than a Ducati with more performance, and look! Someone who knows how to sell a motorcycle for the right price. I’m surprised it hasn’t been priced at $50,000 being for sale on NYSpeed.

GLWS :slight_smile:

Hot bike, GLWS!

Sharp looking bike! GLWS

beautiful machine. worth the money. GLWS

many hots

Thanks for the compliments. I will miss it considering the bike is almost brand new with a full warranty and a lot of nice BMW OEM add-ons.

Price drop - $14,400

Bump

Price drop - $13,900

Deposit received, sale pending…

very nice bike GLWS

SOLD