219 on public roads? VID

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:10,topic:39358"”]

:lol: at all you guys talking shit…I would much rather do 200mph in that car then 140-150 in a turbo honda hatch on the 400…

[/quote]

Or ANY car at 140-150 that wasn’t designed for that speed.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:12,topic:39358"”]

impressive… dumb… but impressive… the fly by at 200+ looked and sounded AMAZING… haha

[/quote]

Agreed.

Oh mommy daddy I want to go 219 mph!

Can anyone beat it?!?!!?!

if i run a TRE, regear, and run the 50 shot, i bet i have a chance… too bad that will never happen…

damn, thats fast…

idiot because he does 219 on a highway with maybe 1 car in the how many miles he drove. ive seen people on this forum do 120+ on a heavy traffic highway. an idot? not really, but having a car than can go that fast and be safe doing it priceless “or the cost of the lambo”

vid is gone.

Whats the name of this site… sensible.com?

Who cares if he was on a highway, closed or not. Either way you look at it, there were no cars.

The 219 flyby was sick as hell.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:18,topic:39358"”]

Hondas could break 90mph? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Down a hill, yes.

There are some cars in this area i think can beat top speed 219. I wish i owned one.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:24,topic:39358"”]

if i run a TRE, regear, and run the 50 shot, i bet i have a chance… too bad that will never happen…

[/quote]

no way, not with out forced induction or much bigger shot then 50.

Thats fast. To the one that said it was on a closed road, I think that was an exit that was closed. In the beginning of the video there was a lot of traffic on the other side of the freeway. It’s really hard to tell but none the less that kid is stupid and so are his friends.

its right near my apartment on the 101 loop in phoenix, the closed sign is the one end of the loop that is not finished yet, they did i there because at that time of the night almost no traffic is there, Xander and Jeller would prob recognize the area, we drove around there when they were out here

[quote=“SnowboardinWNY,post:32,topic:39358"”]

Thats fast. To the one that said it was on a closed road, I think that was an exit that was closed. In the beginning of the video there was a lot of traffic on the other side of the freeway. It’s really hard to tell but none the less that kid is stupid and so are his friends.

[/quote]

whats the point of having that car unless you push it to the limit of what its got. Do you think that newman, firehawk, old layzie, turbolss or any of the other fast guys on here are going to build a car with big power and never see what it has? When I am done with the del sol I am going to see what it has, whats the point of building it to make that kind of power if your not going to at least open it up.

I like it, cool no matter how dumb it is (which I dont feel it is)

[quote=“AndyB,post:34,topic:39358"”]

whats the point of having that car unless you push it to the limit of what its got. Do you think that newman, firehawk, old layzie, turbolss or any of the other fast guys on here are going to build a car with big power and never see what it has? When I am done with the del sol I am going to see what it has, whats the point of building it to make that kind of power if your not going to at least open it up.

[/quote]

Ok fine, you caught me. The fastest I have ever driven in my car I have now was 115 on the I-90, but that was on stock tires and I didn’t want to push it. This spring when I get my new wheels and summer tires with obviously a higher speed rating I’m hoping to get it up to 135. I was going to do this on the 990 but that seems unrealistic lol. The 400 sounds like a much better option.

[quote=“SnowboardinWNY,post:36,topic:39358"”]

Ok fine, you caught me. The fastest I have ever driven in my car I have now was 115 on the I-90, but that was on stock tires and I didn’t want to push it. This spring when I get my new wheels and summer tires with obviously a higher speed rating I’m hoping to get it up to 135. I was going to do this on the 990 but that seems unrealistic lol. The 400 sounds like a much better option.

[/quote]

:picard:

Hulk Hogan’s son and this guy should race for pinks.

AKA-FERRARI, you posted a new topic about this very video…wtf

or was it because the cops are after him now? Just curious since you knew this thread was here (since you posted a reply in this topic) and still started a new topic.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:37,topic:39358"”]

:picard:

[/quote]

Wanna video tape it? :smiley: I do want to find someone to video tape it though because my only camera will be on my speedo.

/thread derailment

good and bad…

yeah its dangerous but also wicked… since he didnt die and no one was hurt i am going to lean a bit to the wicked side.