240sx part out

z32 maf 100$
z32 tuned ecu p62 250$
need goon fast 780 819 7005

hey man its justin the guy with the stocker coupe… WHAT HAPPENED!!!

i mean you were there then you were gone and didnt show up to shanks and now i see a ton of for sale stuff… … did you blow your engine on that cruise?

yep me and that guy in the lil blue car got lost and his tire justabut fell off and i peeld of with a black skyline and i drops a conecting rod thrw the oil pan

Dibbs on the overflow, front and rear strut tower bar as well as the sway bars as long as they are for the s13 and in good condition

yep for s13 still got em stuff is going fast all stuff is mint 20k on evrething

can i get a pic of the overflow, front and read strut tower bars as well as the sway bars sent to: r.hansen04@hotmail.com

do not have camera the tein strut bars are the newist ones and are mint so are the sway bars over flow is sold

pm me a price for the strut tower bars and sway bars together

$ 400

That’s too bad to hear man. Good luck with the part out. It was nice meeting you.

all be back mabe get a gts-t or 350z

PM’d

and is that kaaz diff (2-way i assume) a full rear end or just diff and axles?

yes diff axils. i hav a full parts car if you need a non hicas

More info on hubs and brakes?

s14 5 lug. 4 piston brembo front cailipers.brembo driled roters 2000km on roters pads 75%left.rear calipers are brembo .one piston.driled rotors pads are 80%left.you can use s13 or s14 coilovers.call for more info eny time 780 819 7005

hey your suspension… was it all stock or what? just wondering as i might need some from ya… like tie rods and the like…

no all sold was all tein megan not in the best shap

pmed

I’ll be by on thursday after work to grab those tein sway bars and strut tower bars… -Ryan