$155

Cash and HV passes?

$.50

$175 mailed to Houston.

180 and we can meet up today if you want it

If you still have this mon I’ll take it prob

Kayak?

sold awhile ago

Figured I would update this as to how I have spent a month trying to resolve the issue with jsac442. Turns out jsac442 is a scammer.I found out after countless calls back and forth with gander mountain that jsac442 called and had a new gift card reissued which makes mine worthless. I have pmed him with no responses. Beware he is a scammer!

How did he do that? I’ve never heard of this and am curious. Thanks and sorry for the situation.

He scratched off the number on the back so we could call and confirm the amount on the card, which we did. He then called up and claimed he lost the card and must have saved that # to confirm. I did not use the card for 2 months because I was in Atlanta for work.

So shitty. He must live in EA???

WOW. What a shit bag. That should call for a ban, right? Sucks it’s probably not worth police action either, right?

I think he works at walczak’s on transit in depew. Pretty shitty thing to do if it’s true :tdown:

^^^ That’s his fathers shop to make things even worse. With my new job and with new responsibilities I have no time or energy to pursue this any further only to end up with nothing. Just looking out for you guys because I HATE people like this!