277hp Turbo LS Coupe

agreed

:facepalm.

my buddy is actually going to buy this thing, were going down to ccc racing tomorrow to see the car when its ripped apart so i can get a better look at it…and yeah i stalled it twice while test driving it, this kids gunna kill himself

your friends a retard… bottom end going isnt enough? And stalling twice doesnt mean the car is fast, it means you dont know how to drive.

6 puck unsprung, bro.

Bottom end has been swaped to a new one. Car is fine, and fast the 110 traps shows that its fast.

Just don’t post on this forum … You are a moron

nice, next test drive youll have to replace the top end.

Be careful… he WILL commit petit larceny on you

read the post the head has springs already.

haha pretty much already did . Had another incident happen on my lawn again .

my garage door wont close becuase one of the springs broke, if i buy this car can I use the springs to fix my garage door?

use the one from your car they will work fine!!

laduke what the fuck are you talking about i never did anything to you, i was in a car that lawn jobbed you and i thought you were over it…like are you gunna fucking cry? cause you never say shit to my face about it so why dont you talk to me when you see me? im going to waterfest maybe we can have a little chill sesh and you can tell me what to do then…and i have nothing to do with anything about this second time so shut the fuck up serriously.

Whoa whoa big tough tears in here.

I have yet to see you in person after that inccident . You post the stupidest shit on here so just stop talking . You act all hard body when your the same size as me …

Zach lanahan is a faggot

Clearly.

i saw you at the lot atleast twice…im not trying to act hard but your trying to blame me for shit i didnt even do and i dont even live near you anymore…just because i was in the car the first time you think im gunna go back and fuck with your house like im some kind of scumbag or something when im not. ill post wherever the fuck i want to stop being hard on the internet trying to tell me what to do…i thought we were cool? or do you gotta act hard on shift with all of these other faggots who dont even know me…did you ever think maybe your house gets fucked with so much because your such a faggot? my house never gets fucked with and never has…but yet everyones calling me the faggot when clearly its you.you guys always gotta say dumb ass shit in peoples threads because you all litterally have nothing better to do then sit on this stupid local forum and fuck with people…like look how many posts you have, and theyre all about nothing. all making fun of people or fucking with people for nothing because you guys act like this is fucking highschool and as soon as i post back on the forums after a few months you guys have a field day…but yet im the faggot. im not the one whose 20 or 30 years old with 10,000 posts on a shit forum that i sit on all day and wait for responses about bullshit.

Yep…definitely a fag.