2nd Gen Eclipse Tailights. Complete.

If you can’t tell i’m taking care of some spring cleaning and offloading some stuff that I just don’t need anymore.

These have been in the basement for years. They look clean, no cracks, foam ‘gaskets’ on the back are there and all hardware appears present in the ziplock.

I searched a bit but have no idea what the hell these go for. I’m going to start at $45 OBO but please feel free to make an offer. These i’m sure would look really nice on your 2g if you’re still rocking one!

Wow that 2nd pic sucks. I’ll work on getting a less blurry one once home from work. No cracks, no noticable blems. Pictures look to be showing a bit of reflection. PM ME!

Guys i’m in spring cleaning mode here and not money making mode. Feel free to pm me an offer. I am local and willing to meet up.

DSM guys, hows my price look? Also, any local DSM forums that someone could cross post this too?

Thanks!

No feedback? Someone take these off my hands!

Anyone? Lowball the hell out of me I just want someone to use these. They have been sitting for quite some time.

Any local DSM forums anyone?

Bump, someone make an offer. I really just want someone to make use of these.

Price is good, post em up on CL.

DsmTalk should be good to go for forums

Wow fml I would of bought these when I had my 2g, glws try Rochesterdsm.org also

Thanks guys. I hate to do it but i’ll be putting these up on CL this week.

Good luck to you with that.
It seems that nobody has any money or you just attract a bunch of tire kickers.

Are you talking about NySpeed or CL? lol

Sadly, both.

Yeah, that was the joke.

GOt lazy last week. Craigslist tonight (hopefully)

$20, take them please.

Someone take these. Free if you need them. I’m sick of looking at these stupid fucking things.

Where are you located? Ill take them

PM me or i’ll miss responses like this.

so, PM me.

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TAILLIGHTS?

[QUOTE=STR8 H8N;3397219]DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TAILLIGHTS?[/QUOTE

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Lock it up. They’re going in the trash.