3 goons try to build a K-series

Hey jerk off… its my fucking car, Jigs and Lance are building it with me but I am the one buying parts. Stop fucking assuming shit.

To all of you who have nothing good to say about my build… I don’t really care. Joe Jigs and Lance are helping me for free and I can’t show more appreciation. Some people have also had shit done to their car by Joe Jigs and treat him like shit. Joe Jigs has probably built more motors than half the people on this forum, I don’t give a fuck what you think about the decisions Im making and who Im having help me do my build. I know both of them would do nothing besides try to help me and advise me in a positive way. Im having a lot of fun doing the build and thats what counts. Their is no reason why my setup shouldn’t run strong and well. My motor in its current form could not handle rpm’s in excess of about 7600 rpms which I was informed about today. But for those of you who want to bet that my new oil pump, that’s in the mail, cannot… bet me :thumbup So thank you to all of you who are trying to ruin my first build experience.