3 goons try to build a K-series

For the right price I will sell you 2007 Cobalt LS wheels. They come with sick hubcaps too. Five spoke.

Yeah just like how the engine damage was speculated. 3 of us know the real story :thumbup

Your a typical honda-tech prick who is way overconfident in his build. Joe jiggs is building the motor correct? I think he would know what is going into it. Im not jealous of a motor thrown together with spare vinless parts laying around a garage. If the owner of this car ever gets the car checked he is screwed and you know it.

you guys need to relax. its like high school

Yes im about to put those on. They come with brand new fuzion zri tires so i got a good deal. They are very close to mint i just need to get my black s2000 cr lug nuts on and a wing to set the body off. ( excluding the dents.)

http://shift518.gom-host.com/image.php?u=136&dateline=1246647126

That’s nice… Not my problem anymore!!

The Dkid speculation continues… and Stallmer, that was not aimed at you

:rofl

i’m waitin for this thread to get HOT

Hey jerk off… its my fucking car, Jigs and Lance are building it with me but I am the one buying parts. Stop fucking assuming shit.

To all of you who have nothing good to say about my build… I don’t really care. Joe Jigs and Lance are helping me for free and I can’t show more appreciation. Some people have also had shit done to their car by Joe Jigs and treat him like shit. Joe Jigs has probably built more motors than half the people on this forum, I don’t give a fuck what you think about the decisions Im making and who Im having help me do my build. I know both of them would do nothing besides try to help me and advise me in a positive way. Im having a lot of fun doing the build and thats what counts. Their is no reason why my setup shouldn’t run strong and well. My motor in its current form could not handle rpm’s in excess of about 7600 rpms which I was informed about today. But for those of you who want to bet that my new oil pump, that’s in the mail, cannot… bet me :thumbup So thank you to all of you who are trying to ruin my first build experience.

hey jack ass, its technically still my car, I still have the title.:ponder

calm down,just bustin stones

was not aiming that at you… it’s just really fucking annoying having people just telling me its going to blow up, I don’t need that bullshit.

well in all seriousness, i just tried to help you guys out on not losing the hardware, like the bolts, nuts and keep it organized. hope to see this out soon enough!:thumbup

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gif

Yah… me too, but you were being incredibly annoying, nit picking everything, even stuff that wasn’t involving the car. I find that kind of stuff incredibly distracting when I’m trying to do something.

i know im just fuckin with ya, calm down ,calm down :crazy

You must not know me that well…

4 lol

he may know but he may not be telling you the truth :lol

Word, i was just messin with Lance. Its the owners car to do with what he wants, but my one last request is to clean up after joe jiggs, hes a great mechanic but he does loose mad tools/parts.