3 pc valances, bov's, apexi afc, and more

ive got a few things for sale.

1. apexi afc - perfect working order, comes with harness. this is apexi’s older style air flow controller.

sold

1. Top fuel bov - this is a rare bov made by top fuel, a widely known tuning company in japan. unsure of the spring that came with it. comes with adapter and hotpipe.

sold

1. hks sqv bov - older style hks bov. currently on my 180sx and works perfect. comes with adapter and hotpipe.

sold

1. s13 silvia halogen headlights - these are the “brick” style headlights that came off the 94 silvia’s. there quite rare as they only had limited production.

$225

1. gp sport 3 pc rear valances - rare, authentic gp sports aero. bought these to replace my oem valances but have decided not to use them. these are in great shape and very hard to find now a days. they are stamped with the gp logo on the inside and are black at the moment.
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/matty240sx/gpvalences.jpg

sold

1. oil catch can - generic catch can, black, with bottom drain. used.

$30

thats all for now.

pm sent for hks bov

pm sent about valences

are they for s14?

pm sent for afc

valances are for s13 butim sure they can be made to fit s14.

these look similar to oem valances but are a little more aggressive. not as rounded.

very nice.

awesome rear valences. so rare too

^ agreed

i wanted to keep them but i already have oem ones. so meh.

look for more trick jdm parts coming from me in the next few weeks.

some stuff i no longer intend on using and a few other parts i had brought in aswell to reduce shipping on my own personal items.

payment sent…

it will be shippd out thursday as im at work al morning then school all night.

take care

the following have been sold;

apexi afc
top fuel bov

the follwing is pending sale;

gp sports rear valances

hks bov, catch can, and silvia headlights are still available.

new prices

how much for the rear valance?

still 300 but there pending sale

new prices again!