$3000!!! S14 SR20DET Complete Pulldown Frontclip

If you have been looking for a good deal on an SR or an idiot who doesn’t know the value of them to get a steal of a deal on now is your chance. I have a mint S14 blacktop front clip pull down sitting in a crate in storage. Having really got around to selling it since the shop closed and am now trying to get rid of everything cheap and without hassle. I prefer not to have the hassle of selling it on eBay and deal with shipping, trucking companies, etc.

Complete pull down clip = Everything inside the engine bay without the body panels. Engine, tranny, igniter, ecu, radiator, smic, maf, harness, suspension, brakes, and a bunch of random goodies.

Selling it for $3000.00 flat. Guaranteed to be in great running condition.

I can try to get pictures later today or early tomorrow if requested.

First come first serve. Priced to sell immediately. If interested please pm me or post your question.

How many km are on the engine?

25-50,000

And if there is no odo, you know this how?

I went to see this today, looks nice, everything is in there including odo which says 32k. Even includes things like a/c box under dash and steering colum plus bunch of stuff that is wrapped really well. I put down a deposit and i’m picking it up on Monday, can’t wait!. Thanks Marcus!

Sold. Thanks Victor