300zx brakes & more

Asking Price: $500 firm
Condition:Used
Will Ship?: Yes, I will ship at buyers expense and will deliver to GTA at buyers epense
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

So here’s the story.
I bought a set of 5 lug hubs off of Avery on the weekend. Paid $400.
I bought some 300zx brakes from nd4boost (I think that’s the it’s spelt?) for $300.
I bought it all within the past 2 weeks and never used any of it.

I don’t need them as I picked up JDM S14 4 pots yesterday. I got them from Varun and he gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse! lol
I figure half of $400 is $200… plus $300 = $500! YAY!

Here’s what you get.
300zx aluminium brakes rotors and all. On front S14 5 lug spindle with extended studs.
The previous owner of the 300zx brakes claimed to be 30mm but I don’t think that is the case. I think they are 26mm. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt that he honestly didn’t know.
The brakes also come with the 300zx brake lines.

For $520 I will deliver anywhere in the GTA.

I will post up pics tomorrow.

Just fronts for the 5 lugs?

Yes.

sorry if they are 26mm. i was told they were 30mm when i bought them just for kicks how to you tell the diff . on another note i have one of the pins for those callipers so if someone buys them gimmie a shout and ill give it to the new owner

^It’s okay. I didn’t think you did it on purpose.

It’s hard to tell without measuring or comparing it to a 300mm caliper.

Although I am quite confued. My 30mm Silvia rotors fit in the 300zx brakes. But, the Silvia caliper has a much larger opening for the rotor.

thanks man the reason i wanna know is because i just bought front and rears with a 5 lug conversion and not shure what rotors i need

Bump!