300ZX CD PLayer help

i didnt think this was quite technical so its gen auto…ok…
so im struggling to get a bracket or whatever so addicted2boost can install my crap…i called a few local car audio places and 2 nissan dealers…the general idea im getting is you CAN NOT buy these brackets…they came with the factory radio…so if u dont have them u need to get them from a junkyard or something…this seems extremely ridiculous, someone find me one or enlighten me…preferably before 4pm…blah

the bracketing for an aftermarket cd player won’t sufficeintly work?

or

Custom make one?

PM 90300zxtt…the one that is selling a 300zx tt…i bet he has 1 laying around

there is no aftermarket bracketing is what im saying…u are supposed to use the one that came with the stock radio

yea he might have a spare radion with the brackets u need

holller…thank you im gonna look to see if his # is on the thread hes selling the car on

they don’t have it? they are full of shit about “not knowing what your talking about” cause i got one from them not too long ago for another nissan. what dealer did u go to?

Problem is solved :tup:

It’s not a part that he needs. :slight_smile:

yes solved…i talked to mrgico or whoever works at circuit city with the MR2…and he showed me whats up…i went home and just poped the cd player in the dash piece and its fine :tup:

:tup: even better

thanks a lot to fd jones and onyx :tup: you dudes did a fine job

ha i still have a big gaping whole in my dash where the bose useless center channel was on mine…it’s on my huge to-do list though…

np :tup: took a lil bit to figure out what was going on with the wiring for those speakers but other than that it went pretty good. glad your happy with it!

i went to go show my dad today and the right speaker fell off lol…ill be at circuit city later anyways