30r_logic, 600whp gti??!?!?

So me, Chris, Pete, and Adam were talking in the hallway just before class a few mins ago, All of a sudden Pete tells adam, “Wait until 2 summers from now, Im going to run your mustang from a dig and run you down so hard” blah blah blah. Basically all i got out of Pete’s nonsense was that he thinks he will beat adam from a dig with some 600whp MKV GTI he is going to have. :nuts I found this rater amusing… :lol

Discuss.

wait till brett reads this…hahah

Poll on who makes a smart ass comment faster: GrandMassa or Brett?

ooooohh ramalamadingdong, 2 summers from now ill be in the 6’s with my n/a ls1 too

:ponder :pete

Brett is most likely sleeping so granmassa

I just thought i t was so funny. Ask Adam, Pete looked furious and angry for some reason. He seemed dead set that he would pull Adam Harddd

gotta love the LS1, I hear you can get an extra 100hp if you look at it cross eyed :stuck_out_tongue: (I remember someone joking about that on the F-body forums)

lol, i like that joke

correct me if im wrong but isnt pete the one who complains about having problems or issues with his golf all the time? He told me he just wants a stg 3 2.0 fsi MK5 on pretty wheels.

and 2 summers from now Im sure adams stang will be yanking 8’s

:crackup :crackup

Exactly. Its so funny when people speculate and discuss there plans for their CRAZYYY NEW SICKKKK@!#!@ setups they will; have 4 and a half years from now

Good ole pete

dude 4 and a half years from now my car will beat your car BRO

dude 4 years from now, i wanna have a sick job and a house :lol

4 years from now, I will have the LS6 powering my front wheels and put a LS1 in my hatch and make it power my rear wheels!

::slight_smile:

Pete’s funny. I just don’t think he was joking about this. He seemed awfully serious. :lol

Yea, I will have a crazy setup in a few years, but i cant sit here and say OMG IM GONNA RAPE U IN 4 years… cause chances are if they are a big entusiast, they already have the jump on you so there shit will prolly still be faster

Thats because petes serious about everyhting… he gets worked up over the smallest shit

I think we need to get pete laid :giggedy

Travis wheres that ex skank of yours?

Exactly, 4 years from now i won’t be playing around with little Honda’s :umm

lol im sure he was

Will it be a big honda?