320 GB Playstation 3, almost new, in box with everything - $225

I just don’t play it. I bought it new a little over a month ago, and I have only played it maybe 2 - 3 times. It’s currently in it’s original box / packaging, and ready for a new owner.

$225 takes it!

Any games?

My 5 year old needs something. I don’t game so do they have games for that age?

little big planet for the kids. such a fun game for the rents to join in on too

Yeah, there are games for all ages, and you can also download them directly from the PlayStation Network, so you don’t need to have a game disk in there. That is a huge benefit of the large hard drive.

if someone in Buffalo buys it, I can either deliver it, or ship, we can work that out no problem!

Free PSN network. Xbox 360 which is the real competitor you pay for the network every month. I use the Xbox myself but you should boast the free network as a selling feature. :wink:
GLWS

Could you do better on the price? I didnt realize how cheap the ps3 slims are going for on craigslist!!

PM me if you can do better, ill prob buy it

It’s already one of the cheapest on craigslist (it’s not listed there, but in comparison). Many of the cheap ones are older 160 gig models, with no box and who knows how old or used. This is literally used for a few hours, by just me.

Is this bundled with the Move or anything? $260 used on Amazon with the Move and no idea on how long or hardcore the person was you’re getting it from, unlike here.
Knowing who/how something electronic was used is a big deal IMO.

I was just comparing it to this post:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/vgm/2927236874.html

anyways glws if u lower the price let me know!

That seems sketchy, they accept credit cards, and want tax. I wonder if it’s some weird person, or a store?

If you want to save $9 dollars, you may want to buy from him, but if you want to spend $9 for peace of mind, then I will be the one to buy from. I will even throw in an HDMI cable, just like that seller :tup:

HDMI included…dooo eiiittt 1sik! Good deal and no sketch. Plus you’d be helping a legit member move something they don’t use. :slight_smile:

Thanks man :tup: