350s/G35s from the United States of Cheap!

Hey Guys,

I know a lot of you are growing out of your S-chassis (which is a darn shame, they are great cars aren’t they!) - yes but as you get more money, become more of a baller and want to step up to a clean and fresh VQ powered 350 or G35 I wanted to let you know that a good guy by the name of Mark from Orangeville Nissan is buying clean cars from the states and bringing them up here. For cheap.

If you want anything, or even if you have a buddy that wants a car, please don’t hesitate to let me know and I will get you in touch with Mark (he is the owner there at Orangeville, so you’re not dealing with some minimum wage salesperson don’t worry). We’ll make sure you get the best possible deal on a rust free US car.

And then, when you want to go faster with it, you can come to SG.

ill take 2

twin drift cars

1 competition, 1 street

Only G35/350s?

How about other cars?

Does he take trade-ins?

+1 on trade ins…?

I’ll be in contact in the spring.

He does take trade-ins as far as I know, but please if you’re interested just shoot me an email to:

sanis@sg-motorsport.com

And I’d be glad to get you in touch with him. Being a Nissan dealer I’m sure it’s easier for Mark to get good pricing on Nissans/Infinitis, but I’m sure it can be arranged to bring up other cars as well, if they are of course legal for import into Canada.

what kind of price range are these 350s running aprox? 15-20k?

arent those 350z and g35 goes for 18g on kijiji.ca???

i think he is talking under or around 10. if hes saing its cheap… salvage? or clean title.

if its under or around 10 clean title… wow thats a deal…

he probably means between 12-25,000g`s for nice clean title car modified or not with low km and NO rust

lol texas, ga, florida all rust free… it just cost money to ship them… i guess…

but hey 12g for clean title 350z sounds good to me man.

but if its a drift track car… why not a salvage title and save some money.

I wanna G.

Is there a big diff between the Z and G in terms of performance. Only reason I ask is that I NEED the back seats,

i always thought there were a same car lol

want one? got one… 06 black. missing a front nose. clean title. pm me up~

G are fun and cost a lot to fix and modify

Hey Sasha, I like the idea of the Z.
Pass the word on my 240, when it sells I might pick one of these up, its posted in the s chassis.

not to shit on this thread or anything and im not trying to make money. but i have imported a couple cars from the states and would be willing to help anybody out with doing it. i also have someone that will find u the best price for the car to make sure you get the best deal (cars i have imported for myself is a 1997 toyota previa 4cylinder 4wd super charged wth 36 000 miles for $3000 sold it for $6 with 55000 m , and a 2005 toyota tundra 2wd (cant find here) extended cab 4 door all options including leather minus sunroof for 18 900 back in 05 with 27 000m). again sorry to shit on someone’s thread but its easier then everybody thinks

hmmm sell my vette and get a 350? must decide!

What kind of guarantee that these aren’t “Katrina cars”, if any of those are still kicking around…?

not ony katrina, you can not drive any flooded car in ontario.