350Z Engine/Tranny/All Harnesses/Exhaust VQ35DE for sale

hey guys, just another post, im looking to sell my VQ35DE 350z engine, with roughly 45,000km on it. Engine, tranny, and wiring harnesses and the stock exhaust are all for sale…looking to do a complete motor swap. Anyone interested let me know, also pics and pricing are coming soon!

if my engine blows up, i will keep this thread in mind :slight_smile: but this should be in the for sale section

haha sounds good man, yeah im just posting it up there now…

not only should it be in the classified section… but whats with the title, all CAPS!?

i loooooove ALL CAPS, it’s like you’re making a bold statement :smiley:

“THREE FIFTY ZEE ENGINE!/TRANNY!/ALL HARNESSES!/EXHAUST! VQ35DE FOR SALE!!!”

Can’t you see he’s shouting?

YOU SCREAM I SCREAM ICE CREAM!!!

dude, at least get the phrase correct … “i scream, you scream, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!” :slight_smile:

i will buy it if it’s a siack price. that would be insane in a s13

I forget the VQ weight, but I remember it wasn’t as heavy as we all thought it was…

I’ve also seen clean swaps of VQ35DE into S13’s as well, and I didn’t see any problems with weight distribution. I’ll try to pull up pics and guy’s comment about it. But I did remember he was complaining about how he couldn’t get the same exhaust note as regular 350z/G35 guys.

this thread is in the wrong section… will be moved.

I see… but still “for sale” tagged on it. if anything start up a topic in the engines section.

"shit and prices

Alright guys, so far I have come up with a rough idea on pricing, with a ballpark figure of 4700 for everything…engine, harnesses, and exhaust…let me know if your interested…

by everything you mean tranny too?