4 - 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 Subwoofers

Hey guys! Selling 4, 10" Rockford Fosgate P1 10" subwoofers, basically brand new. Thanks for looking.
Asking Price: $55.00 ea. /$170 for all 4 (RETAIL: $90+/PER SUB!!!)
Condition: “New”
Will Ship?: Yes, at buyer’s expense.
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: 4 out of box Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 10" subwoofers. Subs were supposed to be used in an audio build project but audio build was decided against and the project was scrapped. NONE OF THE SUBS WERE EVER USED OR HOOKED UP TO AN AMPLIFIER!!! They were sitting in the custom sub box just to see how they would look. Faces do not have scratches, all look like they just came out of the box. Each sub comes with the silver Rockford Fosgate insignia ring and subwoofer mounting seals. These subs retail for $90.00 each. These subs must go! Serious buyers only please!
Pictures:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

where ru located?

Bump! Still have these, need them gone, PM me!!! Located in Vaughan area.

Bump…these Must Go!!!

BUMP once more, these things must go, basement is wayyyyy too cluttered. Read item desc. Subs are basically brand new!!! $55each OR $200 for the whole set of 4!!! PM ME ALL OFFERS!

LAST BUMP FOR THESE - $45 each OR $160 for all 4…

TO THE TOP!:smiley:

Getting tons of interest but no commitments…bump.

Come on guys, they’re brand new…BUMP!

170 for all 4 pick them up saturyda morrning :wink:

BUMP…actually need to get rid of these ASAP! Come on guys, who wants them? $170 for all 4, these were NEVER used, only test-fitted, not even hooked up to wire! Still come with the Rockford Fosgate trim rings and all!!! PM ME ASAP, would like to get them gone by this weekend latest!

Ok everyone, need these things gone, if you want em PM me asap! These gotta go, cant have them lying around anymore. Like it says, unused. $170 for all 4 is INCREDIBLE! Will let them go, first serious buyer I get takes them. Somebody take these off my hands!!