[quote=“dakota,post:59,topic:30408"”]

no.
edge?
like as in straight edge or what

[/quote]

DING DING DING. we have a winner

haha
well god damn,
i thought all you guys wer like agreeing with him.

gayyy. lol

so then why would you post a 420 thread.?

[quote=“dakota,post:62,topic:30408"”]

haha
well god damn,
i thought all you guys wer like agreeing with him.

gayyy. lol

[/quote]

but we still cool for our drinking and driving thing?

[quote=“dakota,post:63,topic:30408"”]

so then why would you post a 420 thread.?

[/quote]

post here long enough, and you’ll see.

haha
ohh
no drinking and driving lol
well as you can see i just joined and only to the thanks of my older bros. but its a pretty sweet site.
kinda reminds me of a gys car myspace. haha

[quote=“newman,post:64,topic:30408"”]

[/quote]

road sodas?

[quote=“newman,post:64,topic:30408"”]

[/quote]

it’s really not that hard. best thing to do is stay on the thruway as much as possible. set cruise control to 60 mph. rest hands on the steering wheel so that your thumbs are touching and pointer fingers are straight up in the air. 3 remaining fingers are wrapped around the steering wheel on each hand. it’s almost like you are making an “L” with your left hand and a backwards “L” with your right hand. keep pointer fingers lined up perfectly with the lines on the road and you’re golden.

[quote=“Dex,post:68,topic:30408"”]

it’s really not that hard. best thing to do is stay on the thruway as much as possible. set cruise control to 60 mph. rest hands on the steering wheel so that your thumbs are touching and pointer fingers are straight up in the air. 3 remaining fingers are wrapped around the steering wheel on each hand. it’s almost like you are making an “L” with your left hand and a backwards “L” with your right hand. keep pointer fingers lined up perfectly with the lines on the road and you’re golden.

[/quote]

LMAO. thats hilarious

OH!!! 5:50!

[quote=“cky89,post:69,topic:30408"”]

LMAO. thats hilarious

[/quote]

don’t tell anyone on nyspeed. they get way up on high horses about drinking and driving.

corey with the ninja edit!

[quote=“Dex,post:71,topic:30408"”]

don’t tell anyone on nyspeed. they get way up on high horses about drinking and driving.

[/quote]

i dun wont tell nobuddy no hows. i dun just had ilke 12 beeres. im, gonna gof or a cruise nmow.

87fox borrowed my new bong and it smells funny. :frowning:

siq.

[ATTACH]2171[/ATTACH]

It must be so fucking confusing to be new here and read newman’s posts.

yeah just a little

Just tell your friends you missed 4:20 becuase you were high already

haha i sold a bong on our misc. items trader. luckily they called me an hour before it got pulled off.

this thread fucking sucks.