4/30 meet @ Taffy's

deff an awesome turn out :tup:

and great weather too

damn that was nice :tup:

glad i saw the number juan stunna. don’t see him often enough.

LOLOLOLOL

this is true :wiggle:

:tup:

Newman - when did you get those sparcos seats in and how do you like them? What’d you do with your stock seats?

anybody upload pics yet?.. :cough:…JOSH…:cough:

Jay needed to do some work on it, and they needed my garage… so I got a call from Bing saying he was on his way to my house, lol.

Sorry if I didn’t say hi to everyone, 'cause there was a lot of people there :tup:

stock seats are in my basement. (not selling)
and the sparcos fucking rule. They are the street (bottom mount) version of the evo. They hold you so well… kind of unsafe w/o a harness bar, but i’m gonna take care of that soon… The stock sti seats suck so bad.

Pic’s are up - CLICK HERE

It’s hard to take pictures of the Cobra’s 'cause everyone is always standing around them :wink:

I need to do something about these seats. There was a guy running a silver STi at AX last Sunday with black/silver JDM sti seats, they were incredibly snug and much shorter of a seat. Of course theyre a bit hard to find so it’ll probably have to be non reclinable sparco’s or something of that sort.

nice pics… everyone’s car looked great.

:slight_smile:

Looks like I missed a good time, maybe next time.

X…

pics came out good :tup:

nice pics :tup:

ugh the silver mr2 was in the way of my car… :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome pics, need some action shots next time though…rolling shots > *

was good to see everybody there too, nice turnout, and i’m not gonna name specifics because there’s so many cars i wanna tell the ownes that looked hawt, so :tup: to all…

Killer pics Joshua. We appreciate your efforts. :slight_smile: Goodtimes for sho, a great start to the year. This summer is gonna rock huge amounts of socks. :smiley:

awesome pics josh :tup: that camera is going to get some great use out of it this year