4 KMC XD Rockstar 20x8.5 wheels (Black)

Kinda got screwed over on these, Dude told me the wrong bolt pattern and i was stuck with them, so they’re priced to sell. I don’t know what these fit since my truck wasn’t either of those bolt patterns. So if you are interested make sure it is the correct bolt pattern. Tires are NOT included, they are on my other wheels, this is for RIMS ONLY!!!

Price - 500 FIRM
Trades - No
Shipping - Yes, i’ll ship, but the buyer pays for ALL shipping costs
Paypal - I am a verified member, if you need to use paypal to pay you also need to add 3% for paypal fees.

Contact - Cell phone is best, before 8pm 412-559-one one four zero
Email - Akarpa at comcast.net

I’m rarely on these forums so please use the above two methods to contact me.

Wheel specs
Size: 20x8.5
Finish: Black
Boltpattern: 5x5
Boltpattern2: 5x135
Offset: +10mm
Back Spacing 5.14
Hub Bore: 87.10
Partnumber: XD77528543310

Condition: 8/10
there are some nicks around the lug holes, but the center caps cover them, and some of the plastic chrome pieces are pitted. Center stars are in good condition.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25436[/ATTACH]

I thought these wheels were way more expensive than that, $500 for the set seems like a steal.

Thats because they are more expensive, they retail for about 250 a piece so you’d be into a set of 4 for about 1k, i’m selling these half price, like i said they aren’t perfect, but they are FAR from bad, there are small nicks on them, but the center caps cover it. I want them gone, thats why they are priced so low. These are legit, you can text me to find out and for more pics of you’d like.

bump, best offer? I want them gone.