4 pics of Mark 355's S2k

met up with a fellow s2k owner on friday to snap a few pics of our cars … unfortunately i was running late and didnt have a spot picked out as i usually do so we ended up rushing out of our meeting place in troy and turned down a one way street (the wrong way) where there just happened to be 3 cops sitting on the side of the road who calmly watched us drive the wrong way up the road and then realizing what we had done Mark quickly made an evasive maneuver right into a the exit of a parking garage with 2 large Do Not Enter signs posted … i almost Shit myself when the cops didnt do a damn thing … and by the time we got out of there and found a place to use the sun was gone and that limited me on what i could do … I only got to snap 5-or 6 different pics … here are 4 of them

btw we will be doing this again and any other S2k owners that want in let me know

pic 3 is horrid

Nice shots!

Love the rig.

i agree the lighting although shows the features of the car is wayy to unrealistic for the setting. the light itself gives the look of a floating car ie entry level photo shop. other wise pics are great usual dan. i hope everthing turned out ok on picture 4. was the car rolling away from you guys? theres no driver :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea I wasn’t happy with the pic … Realy only happy with 2 of these But that’s life … And the rig he is in there somewhere must b a bad angle

S2k looks good. Not bad pics for the given situation. Look forward to seeing some more

all in all i like the rig and number 1. the backdrop is excellent and i love the wideangle distortion

can I see pics of the rig?

thanks for the honesty … i really didnt care much for the shot but i put a ton of time into trying to make it look as good as i could … we had a tough time getting the car setup since its in the middle of the street right across from the capitol at 9pm on a friday night … ended up having to move the car every 2 mins and trying to reposition it and well … yea …

there will be shortly

no …

jk … what do you want to see ??? before the edit ? or do you want to see how its done from another cameras pov ?

Is the first one in karner plaza?

Before the edit

Not a fan of pic 3, but the others are cash.

Strong work as usual, Dan.

AMRI in Corporate Circle off 155. Security came out but they were chill and let Dan do his thang.

oh and I think I saw you guys on the way to do the photoshoot on Central Ave Friday night…I spooled up past Mark355. :lol

yup i revvvved at you at the light by wolf rd

With Dan’s permission:

Was really cool to see this done in person. Dan has real talent.

Two is my favorite of the set. #3 might be salvageable, maybe if the car wasn’t flashed brightly and if you darkened the rear tire tread and/or made the ground slightly brighter.

I must say CFD, you have bigger balls than I do lol, I haven’t put my Avenger suction cups on a painted body panel lol. Does it leave a mark when they are removed? Im too scared to try it.

Thought so lol. My neighbor works there and I’ve been there a few times.

Never had a person complain but don’t take my word for it … These guys here should be able to give feedback