4 VW Monte Carlo wheels for sale

(my ad copied from Vortex)
Hey guys, I have 4 Monte Carlo wheels here for sale. 3 of them are in great shape with very minor curbage, These are off of my GLI. I have not cleaned them , when clean i would think they will look perfect. The fourth wheel is cosmetically just as in good shape as the others. However, the previous owner at some point got a very saml crack in the wheel, it was welded. The weld has since cracked and will not hol air for more than 1 day. Im not a welder, or claim to know anything about it but this crack is so small i would think its a easy fix.

As Far as price goes, I would like 300 for the set or $125 per wheel. Seeing how the 4th needs some work I will sell that rim for $75. I have a few pics here, if you need any specific pics of anything let me know and I will take them. I am located in Middletown NY but travel to Albany NY and Boston MA regularly. I would be more than willing to meet half way within a certain distance. Ill check back here a few times a day to see if there is any interest. Thanks for looking!

rim1

rim 2

rim3

rim 4 (damage)

rim 4 damage