4x100 15" rims

I am looking for a set of 15" rims that will fit on my del sol. Do not want ones with road rash. Let me know what you have and post up pics.

black with yellow lip konig daylite 15x6.5 +40 12lbs , few yeard old, never curbed and have a spare in a box still, comes with summer or two old 205/50/15 toyo proxes 4’s for like 650 , i gotta get pics when i dig them out, or you can just google them.

I have a set of oem del sol wheels with tires. I also have a set of gsr blades kicking around without tires.

Didn’t know if you wanted aftermarket or oem stuff.

bull49 how are the blades, can you post up a picture of them?

As far as I remember, there wasn’t curb rash on any of them, however the clear was cracking. Let me see if I have a picture…

• Updated - - -

Ok my phone isn’t letting me edit my last post for some reason so…hopefully this works. They were in great shape when I took them off my car. I don’t think they’re as bad as they look in the picture, just dirty. Again, im pretty sure there was little to no curb damage.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk317/itsstockish/DSCN3915.jpg

Ugh blades are so sexy

Love the blades

I will have a set of Rota Slipstreams for sale. They have 205/50/15’s on them with pretty good tread life left. If you look in my for sale ad for the white hatchback there are pictures. PM if your interested and we can talk price.