4x100 steelies for Civic

Looking for a set of 4x100 Civic steelies for my sister’s 01 Civic. If you have a set, please PM me. Looking to buy ASAP!

edit- Must be 14" as she has a set of tires ready to go on them already.

I have a set 15" used them for snow tires on my 05 civic. They are still mounted with tires but I wouldn’t use em for another winter. Send me an offer and they are all yours.

^^Thanks but need 14" size, she has a set of tires already.

See if draftinwithjr has some

Hmm ill ask my dad if he wants to sell his extra set!

Checked, nothing for an 01.

Please do, they need to be off an 01-04 model Civic though as the 00 and older models will not fit.

I have 14 aluminum borbets that I would let go for pretty cheap. Same bolt pattern 4x100. Text me at 7164442895

He has a em2 so yes is a 02, just out of curiosity why do you say they have to be off that year range it’s 4x100 bolt pattern.

Well from what I’ve been told, the 92-00 model years have a different center hole that wouldn’t fit an 01-04 model. But it looks like I’ll be snagging fv8s’ set later tonight.

Grabbed fv8s’ borbets tonight, but might still have use for another set of steelies so if anyone’s got a set, let me know.

I’ve personally tried to put 92-00’ 4x100’s on an 02 and the center hole is a different size. The older rims are 2mm or so too small.

Never noticed this I put 99 steelies on and they fit perfect on the em2 might have to look at this though intresting.