4x100 wheels

I want to pick up some 4x100 wheels for my civic before the nice weather starts. 15 or 16 inch. Not trying to spend a grand either.

I have 16x7 Rota GT3 in black. 1 rim has 2 small spots of curb rash. All 4 rims are straight and have no bends at all. They don’t come with tires. I’m asking $350 OBO.

I also have a set of Drag DR25 in gunmetal. 3 of 4 rims have curb rash. Rims have no bends. Comes with 2 good tires that has about 80% lift left, other 2 need to be replaced 4x100/4x114.3 $300 OBO

gt3’s will look great on a civic!

Mugen RNR reps, black. New condition. $400 bucks

what is the sizing on those? and are they redline or all black?

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Im not a fan of chrome lips at all on civics but ill keep the GT3s in mind. thanks.

sbc volks united arrows $450 4x100 16x7 +42

check the wheels thread

PM’d you good sir

have my eyes on something but I’m still looking. anyone else?

Got these here

Product: H&K RMP8 (Made by WEDS Japan)

15x6.5 +43

4x100 pattern

Price: $599 USD + Shipping

via sea (4-6 weeks) to CAN = $100 USD
via sea (4-6 weeks) to USA = $200 USD
via air (5-7 days) to USA = $400 USD

Product: Enkei SC14

Details: Very rare found in the US market, very light weight, good size. Might had been painted by previous owners, perfectly round and sound. I used on my personal car before for a good few months. Few chips here and there

15x7 +41, approx. 5.5kgs

** 4x100 pattern **

Price: $499 USD + Shipping

via sea (4-6 weeks) to CAN = $100 USD
via sea (4-6 weeks) to USA = $200 USD
via air (5-7 days) to USA = $400 USD

Paypal: chriskwwong@netvigator.com

bump again. on the hunt.

bump. need some crimsss

What styling are you looking for? Help us out here a bit lol 4x100, especially in 15 or 16, I feel is the most common size of wheel so you’ve got millions of options. Help us narrow it down. <3

$500 or under because I’m a cheap bastard. I don’t care if the tires are smoked. No chrome and especially no chrome lip. Other than that I don’t really have anything specific in mind. However, if someone wanted to sell some 949 6ULs I would consider it :wink:

Ok that helps us! Ill keep looking. I do have my 6ULs but I’m really attached to them. I feel like if I sell them, I’ll just go back to some knockoff wheel. Idk make an offer lol It may change once the car is back on the ground off of jackstands.

What about some black Porsche D90’s that are currently on the VW :))

haha im just yanking your chain. will need to know color and condition to make an offer but if you like them keep them lol. Porsche D90s no bueno.

949s are Nickel. In really nice shape. No curbage. Maybe a mark or two here just because they’ve been passed around ( I think Im the third owner. could be the 4th IDK lol) You’re more than welcome to come take a look at them even though theyre still on my car. I’m in Tonawanda.

Figured I’d ask about the D90s lol Gonna try to sell them for real soon now that the Cabrio is home.

Yeah maybe I’ll come take a look at them. I’m working on my car tonight but i’ll shoot you a text. I can even give you steelies to put your car on in the interim lol.

hahaha Find me wheels for my Miata!!!

bump

Buy me 949 6ULs so I can upgrade to 15x9 :slight_smile:

Seriously.

Do it.

<3