5 lug conversion hubs - Front & Rear

Great keep em coming lol… this is one of the last parts I need to get my ride going as it’s sitting parked right now awaiting parts installation… go go go lol buy buy :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been 15 days so far since the first post :o

aren’t you a little excited about this? every second post is you telling people to hurry up :?

lol yeah cause its one of the parts i need for the car to be finished… (for example installing new brakes, wheels, rubber, etc… I need this up front… otherwise car won’t budge).

To install all new suspension stuff… will wait when the brakes and this are being done, and so on… sooo… I want this already hehe…

due to circumstances i can’t control i’ll have to back out on this group buy. probably have to sell the 240 :cry: . i REALLY don’t want to do it, and i know backing out is prolly gonna piss ppl off, especially a_ahmed, but yea i kinda have no choice. sorry peoples, i’m sure someone will fill my spot quickly.

noooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

Aaaah, I could have worked extra hours and just paid PDM racing already and got it already aaah lol…

gives IvanVolatile a friendly choke hahaha…

aaaw man… damn it…

Edit:

Okay well… my father just told me tonight that he found and got front 5 lug hubs and bearings for a good deal (and actually already got them)… so I got no choice but to back out too… after such a long wait lol… hmmm well good news is that bings said he still would get them… so its just a matter of time… sorry guys…

FACK! I’m going to need these asap!

come on people, these deals don’t come around every day!!!

jump on this while you can!

Never mind, I’m back on the list, I misunderstood my dad.

Aight srpwrd think of happy thoughts lol, I’m back on the list.

Thing is Bings said he should be able to buy them all out (the empty spots) by the 15th or so… as far as I remember him saying, would be nice if it’s earlier though…

1. srpwrd (fronts)
  2. Roberto (rears)
  3. Scat (fronts + rears)
  4. Ahmed (fronts)

I hate the waiting too honestly…

well sinc emy motor blew up and i am spending a few grand on it i dont know how easily i will be able to buy out the last spots… it would be nce if we got up closer to the total required

i dont understand why more people arent in on this… it isnt like you can get front hubs for anywhere near this price anywhere else

Bing,

I was just about to jump onto this until I landed like 5 sets of low offset 4lug rims.

bad excuse… send money now

gaahhh buy buy buy you will make world peace happen, just buy already haha… its a great deal and you save humanity (well the 12 of us or less in this case).

Need 5 lug hubs/bearings now…

Gah I’m out of this too lol… I can’t wait anymore I am gona cry like a lil baby now… I just got them at a pretty good deal thank God… Bings’ engine went kaboom so… I can’t wait anymore :frowning: sorry… I hate to see the car just parked… waiting…

^^^

you’re out?

you’ve been msn’ing me everyday about them and the schedule hasnt changed…

whoever is still in on this lets please have everything ready for the end of this week or beginning of next.

i have been advised that everything is ready to ship

awesome! i’m still a go!

payments should be received by saturday evening boys…

i’ll take care of the rest of the sets but i need all that are still in to have payment promptly.

thanks