5 lug conversion hubs - Front & Rear

I am not sure if you guys have seen some people trying to organize group buys for these things before, but there has not been any group buy for them in Canada.

A company is making decent (and cheap) 5-lug hubs and i managed to get ahold of them to try and set this up.

here are pics of the hubs:

front:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-74684326539276_1893_989727

rear:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-74684326539276_1893_1086230

please note that there IS A MINIMUM

We MUST have 12 pairs of hubs, be it front or rear, for this whole thing to go down.

However, this buy is open to all 240sx owners across Canada on SON240sx, NECC, etc. etc.

there should be no problem getting the required quantities.

Pricing is for this Group buy ONLY, and will not be honoured again. Pricing is net of all taxes, customs and shipping anywhere in Canada

group buy pricing no longer in effect.
If we get 24 pairs sold the price will be reduced by a further 5%.

the deadline is flexible and i will determine when the deal goes through.

keep in mind that i just paid $450 cdn shipped for my Attian front hubs only a couple months ago, i wish i had of waited now.

rear hubs can be used off of Z32’s or R32’s or S14’s and can usually be found for around $200 cdn if you are lucky but keep in mind that you are getting used parts with upwards of hundreds of thousands of kilmeters on them. these units in this group buy are brand new obviously, but i am sure we will have more demand for the front hubs anyways

1. srpwrd (fronts)

Bings, I don’t mean to hijack the thread in anyway, but since I’m interested, I was wondering what are they like, what do they look like, who are they by, etc…

Cause PDM racing http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/5boltconversion.html

Has steel and choromoly ones. The chromoly ones are $$$ but the steel ones are more or less almost same price but shipped.

I’m wondering what these you found. I know attains are $$$ hardcore no question about that…

Same price?
PDM fronts are: On Sale for only $352.99 US/pair <- thats USD at 87.9 (right now) it equals 401.420 CAD

Okay cool, damn i didnt notice the CDN part gah… Sorry about that. Cool…

Ok I’m on the list count me in.

1. srpwrd (fronts)
  2. a_ahmed (fronts)

Might also get rears, im undecided i already have 300zx ones, i might just sell them and get these ones.

Do you accept paypal, how is the shipping, etc… some more info on that please.

yes you could pay by paypal if you like, you must add 3%

shipping is with Canada Post for all small items and FEDEX ground for anything huge.

lets not worry about payments until we have the right number of people, making payment is the easy part.

The company that is importing these is called Ichiba, but i am sure they are made overseas somewheres.

my Attains were very expensive, but that doesnt mean they are any better than these ones.

I believe Ichiba translates to “it’s all good” in canadian. A guy at work uses the term regularly, heh…

^lol

Okay, cmon ppl… LOL get on the list now… 10 more… damn…

no super duper rush, there are a few people out east that will likely get on this in a bit.

i’d like to do it sooner though, if we get really close i’ll buy the last couple sets for inventory

Sweet, hehe, Bings aren’t you on the list too? Anyone else on the other forums on the list? Just wondering so we can know when the things can be ordered hehe. I eagerly await it…

I got Skyline GTS-T Type M wheels (JDM tyte hahaha i kid i kid), and so I look forward to this…

They’re on the way… I pretty much got all the parts I need for my car right now… this will be another part i’m in need of right now and awaiting… so I’m just very very eager to get it… so I’m encouraging others to sign up here hehe hint hint :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t install the 300zx brakes nor wheels, etc… etc… without it… and I want to install all parts at once, at the same time… living room is a garage right now…

i might get in on this too in a little while if i have the cash before the GB goes through.

well, we are a quarter of the way there anyways… if we get super close, like 10-11 i will make up the other pairs for stock.

we dont need 12 participants, we need 12 pairs of hubs, so if someone gets fronts and rears that takes 2 places off the list.

Just seven more hehe…

1. srpwrd (fronts)
  2. a_ahmed (fronts)
  3. Roberto (rears)
  4. Scat (fronts + rears)

6 more people cmon guys… I really need the front 5 lug hubs… I’m waiting haha…

this will likely go down, even at the current numbers, in about 2 weeks time.

i have to clear some other things out of the way and then we can give it a go.

so have your pennies ready… likely will be before 2 weeks from now

Cmon cmon! Jump in people…!