5x114.3 wheels and tires

Looking for a set of 17 inch 5x114.3 wheels and tires, will consider 16’s if they clear my brakes. Not looking to spend a ton of money, rotas or knock offs are fine and preferred lol. Post pics and price please. Will also consider oem rsx wheels, acura tl, prelude or civic si wheels

Stock 300zx wheels? I don’t necessarily want or need to get rid of them but I have no intentions of using them again…

i woulda taken them and used them for winter wheels but I have dsm gst wheels for that now man lol

take a look at my wheels i have for sale. I need them gone asap

I still have these: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?156384-O.Z.-Ultraleggeras-with-Pirelli-PZero-Nero-tires&highlight=wheel

I’m pretty flexible on the price. They’ve been sitting in my basement for years, and I’m moving in a little over a month so I really need to get rid of them.

hm i wonder how theyd look on my rsx because of the different widths. they dont have tires right?

I’ve got some stock Evo X GSR wheels but they’re 18x8.5 +38 includes tires and rims. $550 and they are all yours.

hm good deal. But 18s might be squeezing once I lower my car.

bump

bumpppp will consider oem rsx, civic si, or tl wheels as well

I have some OEM rsx-S wheels off an 03 with tires, 16x6.5 +45, last I remember the tires were like new, if you’re interested I can pm pictures and tire specs.

If you want the Evo X wheels I’ll do $500 this week. Includes tires, wheels and I’ll give you lug nuts too. Not sure if they’re the same thread pattern but you can have em…

yea man im interested.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

ill see man 18’s might be too big for me once I lower my car but ill keep you posted man.

I’m flexible on the price with the O.Z.s if you want them. Need money for closing costs.

pmed.