6/19 Duff's Monday Car Show

I went last week and it was a good time. They also have awsome wings :tup:

i might go…but there might be too many yellow M3’s there :rofl:

yeahh it was a pretty good show last week. Will see i have to pick my friend up from the airport tommaro so maybe right after

If it’s nice out, I’ll more than likely be there

ok…im gonna ask this only because ive only heard of one duff’s in this area…its the one on Sheridan right?(atleast i think its sheridan…:gotme: )

Ill try and make it to this event…im busy all afternoon, but ill try…does it cost anything to enter?

^Doug, It’s the one on Orchard Park Road next to Bally’s/Leisure rinks. Right around the 5 corner area where Taffy’s is. It doesn’t cost anything to enter either, you just pull in, get your ticket and park the car. It’s a good time, if you can make it out, definately show :tup:

its supposed to rain so i dunno

wrd i just looked at the weather :tdown:

:word: :frowning: damn weather…dude your car sounds good as fawk :smiley:

My buddy just got a M3 that is exactly like yours. :smiley: Accept you have aftermarket rims right?

i forgott game 7 of the cup is on tonight…cant miss that one

lol…

yea diff wheels…along with a bunch of other things

:word:

can’t miss this

thanks, I was looking at your car and that thing is hot :tup:

It’s pouring, but on the other hand, it would be awesome to watch game 7 at Duffs…

It’s supposed to clear up by 3 and be sunny and 80 the rest of the night, so I’ll probably be up there

Yeah it looks like its going to clear up at 3-4ish and be nice the rest of the day. so ill be up there to eat some wAaangZ and chill.

Im gonna stop up in my saturn…since the Firebird is in peices :snky:

^Nice, I wanna check out your car a bit…hope it stays nice so everyone can come out

worrrd, prob going with the black Slobra

hmm, sabia eating a wang? i heard that about you… :stuck_out_tongue:

which duffs?