6.22.7 Friday Night - O Lounge - Return of the Ak!

Too matchy matchy…you need something like a silver stiletto to really set them off. Plus with a little heel on it, it really is gonna lift his buttox up to a sexy pronounced angle. not to mention extend his already magnificent legs…which go on for days and days and days and days :drool:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:41,topic:30984"”]

Too matchy matchy…you need something like a silver stiletto to really set them off. Plus with a little heel on it, it really is gonna lift his buttox up to a sexy pronounced angle. not to mention extend his already magnificent legs…which go on for days and days and days and days :drool:

[/quote]

Wow…that sounds super gay coming from you :lol:…but BUMP for tomorrow night!!!

ddr, chaps, blue suede shoes, silver stilettos… this thread is very… trendy… uh-O fun

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy

tick tock tick tock…the countdown is on.

I got a haircut and everything.1!

hahahaha

haircutzzzzzzz

Whats O like these days anyway?

For some reason it just dawned on me that this thread title reminds me of this song.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1236750781504954539&q=return+of+the+mack&total=300&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

I’ll swing in for a few

[quote=“POOPRA,post:47,topic:30984"”]

Whats O like these days anyway?

[/quote]

It’s a gay bar, you’ll love it. :gay2:

X…

spence… ill be there…

thats all u need to know

WOOT WOOT

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/68/Gay_flag.svg/777px-Gay_flag.svg.png

[quote=“POOPRA,post:53,topic:30984"”]

[/quote]

Are trying to say Sherm will make an appearance?

[quote=“Marcus,post:54,topic:30984"”]

Are trying to say Sherm will make an appearance?

[/quote]

:lol: with the flag waving openly, no, he’s :snky: gay

X…

:lol:

anyone goin there happy hour time at all?

shut up and go tonight g00se

So many good looking guys, i cant decide what Nsync shirt to wear and how to do my hair :gay2:

^rock the faux hawk, brokeback t-shirt, and you’re on your way :stuck_out_tongue: