Fri 6/23: O Bar/Lounge

Seattle Bound Send Off Get Together:

Sorry this is so last minute, but some people asked why i wasn’t doing a little summer going away shindig sort of thing, so i decided why not…

I am leaving for Seattle next tuesday until the end of summer…so if you wanna come hang out and grab a few drinks…like old times, a bunch of us are gonna head down to O: Lounge/Bar on Sheridan.

It has been a while since we all have been there, so why not?
10pm? Who’s in?

Hope to see a lot of you there , even for a little bit, i will miss many of you while I am away. :slight_smile: <3

your damn right your having a little get together … i have the best ideas :slight_smile: espically when they involve booze.

lap dances are still on

^^^ bwhahaha…oh dear…
yes mike…you are brilliant :stuck_out_tongue:

yey to fun and booze :tup: :lol:

I’ll definately be there…as long as there is no passing out/puking in the corsica business :stuck_out_tongue:

Took the day off before hand so it would give me something to do later on, count me in. :tup:

sorry, ill be at rally WV

Sorry, i’ll be in attendance :stuck_out_tongue:

i will try my hardest to make it there to buy you @ least one drink! Im gonna miss you :frowning:

^^^ aww…i’ll miss ya too!
i’ll tap the rockies for ya while im gone :wink: …going camping there and then boarding at Mt. Hood in a few weeks…yey.

OMG!! TAKE PICS!!!

i am 21 now so y not

best of luck in seattle

You know I’ll make an appearence there.

of course I will be there…I can’t believe you are really leaving :frowning: EVERYONE MUST COME…no excuses :wink:

I will stop up.

i’ll be derr…

i may be there , baller camera in hand…

uh oh…goose party now!!!

fuck i hate i cant make it. sorry babe :frowning: i will make it up to you when you gt back

thats what i wanted to say. minus the ’