TONIGHT (12/9) The Daddie is in town

Howie is in town tonight…so we’re all heading up to O since its near by and convenient for everyone.

tonight…11pm…stop by :slight_smile:
a bunch of us will be there…

i appologize for the posting this late…
should be a fun night.:tup:

not convenient or nearby for me

Oh snap, I’ll probably show around midnight or so. So I can be all like hi and stuff to some guy I don’t really know. :tup:

I will be there for sure :slight_smile: everyone that knows Howie should come out and say HI atleast!!

pfft…no excuses chris :stuck_out_tongue:
the G-stairs and I live in cheektowaga…you and i are neighbors…it takes us 10 min to get there haha

i seen you yesterday at the light on harlem by the 290 entrance exit * stalker* nice whip i was i n the white silverado next to u at the light by chuckie cheese

^^^ lol…thanks :slight_smile:
yea i saw someone next to me in a silverado, didnt know it was you otherwise i would have waved…

blah

i live right around the corner

but being under 21 pwnz me

ill be there with 87fox and some others

puta numero uno in

yey! JUAN!

…i have a feeling that mike and howie are gonna have fun with some Crown :rofl:

dont let him talk you into sky citris on the rocks. trust me. :lol:

haha…oh i wont…maybe someone else will fall into that trap :lol:
i wish you were coming up too.
thanks for all the crazy IM’s last weekend when you two went out in the city :rofl: lol…you and howie humping face? what?!? :lol: :lol:

dude. i just remmeber waking up and my ass was hurting…

dude, when you are done with finals you haveee to come down here!

i believe i am coming up Jan. 6th :smiley:

***Julie/Jeremy, Sean, Chris (skank-a-dank), Brendan…i see you all looking at this thread…that better mean you are coming out tonight! :stuck_out_tongue:

i would but muh kaa up’n died. hopefully itl be fixed tomarrow. sowie howie…ill have to wait till next time :tdown:

Damn you Josh and that shitty ass prob… oh yeah I own one too… :frowning:

bah caught me, guess I’ll have to show

I wish i could make it out but i’m exhausted … sorry kids… im suire it will be just as awesome without me being in attendance

have fun!!

hopefully ill get to see Howie SOMETIME this weekend

:(:frowning:

Work = owning my ass