6.9.06 BonFire Party Friday Night

i loved watching the kid get bottle rockets shot @ him too

Where is your “pirate ship” located? I live in NT, and thought that It would be to late. I didn’t want to show up just in time for a bunch of drunk guys sleeping in their own vomit!:slight_smile:

The other thing that kept me away was that I need an alignment pretty bad, havent got one since I lowered my car…waiting on shocks. I want to keep my miles to a minimum. My friend was suppose to drive me in his 20G 1g talon, but when he called me at 10 and I wasnt out of work he ditched out.

Hope it was good times, probably could have been a little warmer, really cooled down last night. Im sure you all hudled together for warmth though:mamoru:

:word:

you had to have this when i was in florida you fawker. guess that means you just have to have another one FTW

mike it’s cool bro meet you in the middle, ATL stylez if you want :tup:

haha shiittt sonn, i was just passing through NC today on my flight back from florida. we shoulda had a roundaaa beersz at the airport :lol:

haha, you me and Joe… according to his AIM, he actually came right here to wilmington to buy a friggin car this weekend

bahaha, cuervo shots at raleigh int’l at 3:45pm, us 3 FTW

sonofabitch why did I not check this thread …fartnockers!