4/8 BBQ (maybe) Party Definatly

Well, my roomate 97FormulaWS-6 is having yet another birthday to tack on to his ‘old’ age, and there will be a party going down here for it. Most of our friends wont be out untill like 9-10, but i have some people coming over for a bbq possibly earlier that day. If you guys are interested, maybe we can have a larger BBQ early, we have lots of parking and those that want to stay and drink can!

as for the party: BYOB, I had a keg at my party, but i dont feel rich enough this week to buy everyone beer :). We will have a fire going outside in the “other” yard, it is a large lot that we own next to the house. There is a Pool table (lots of short stick shots lol), and a pong table as well as I am sure some certain people will be playing the PS2 on the projector. So there is really a lot of shit that happens here for a party. Anyone interested?

weather pending ill be there

might be interested. i think its my friends bday though.

make sure there are girls there:headbang: Im down…reserve me a parking spot:biglaugh:

sounds coo. that house is []D[][]V[][]D

So much for me not spending any money on booze this week. :lol:

fuzzy, I will have a lot of bud light. you are more than welcom to some

As for the bbq, im not to sure if it is going to be warm or non wet… I will update in the am, but we are def. having a party around 10ish (my friends are always uber late like 11-1130, but i will be here drinking with the bday boy and some others)

Girls… bring your own :slight_smile: and more! The girls that i talked to are servers, and have to work/be up for work sun am :frowning: There will be a few here, however i am not sure if they are single or very attractive!

I want to go but I’m babysitting. Maybe I can swing by after :slight_smile:

it’s kinda cold, im not going to bbq, but for anyone who wants to chill later we WILL be having the party portion of the evening.

Babysitting?

might have to stop by,if i can find a ride and $, lol

Babysitting? LOL… so is the girl I wanted to come tonight/tomorrow…

Yes, Beth’s parents adopted her sister’s baby, and they’re going to dinner before Beth gets out of work, so I’m watching him for an hour.

Which means I’ll be roped in to a whole night of it.

Thats cool of her parents. Well if you want to come out later the address is 560 cayuga creek 14227.

^ that goes for anyone else who hasn’t been here, or doesn’t know the addy

<-- Tpgsr

You shoulda made this a reefer party also and posted this link in that pot smokers thread.

Uhm… ask edited for content /etc about that topic and our x-mas party

bwahahaha …

proper smoking procedure:

1)purchase sticky
2)pack 8 people in a room almost to small to have a closet
3)smoke
4)smoke
5)smoke more
6)pause the smoking
7)open door to go take a piss
8)almost pass out when you open the door and step into hall due to finaly being able to inhale air that contains oxygen

^^ sounds like we are going to have to have a repeat of this.

Was there anything gay going on? If not then im out.

Huh? anything gay?

So your a catcher huh :wink:

<– Tpgsr

ok… I’m about a 1/3 of a 750ml of Bacardi O to the wind already…

:headbang: