8-05-2006 Saturday Lancaster: Kumho Street Warriorz

I seen some tittys, but it was still not worth $15.

I was talking to a guy in a N/A eclipse that has ran at lancaster and NYI a few times. He mentioned to me that he usually runs mid 10’s at NYI and he couldn’t break 11’s that night, he told me I would run faster at NYI.

I’ll go out to NYI sometime if we get some people to go, see what we can do. I kinda liked going to a track, no BS, straight up numbers. at least I know what I do at lancaster…still should have ran 1.6-8 60’, im still pissed i left without a 8second slip

i’ve been meaning to go to NYI this summer too, i’m down

wow, I didn’t realize how mcuh better NYI was than Lancaster. And they HAVE to do something about the fucking uneven starting line. That slope cost me last tuesday in the first round of elims. I gotta go out to NYI before the end of the year.

i say we wait till one of those last sundays in september and make it a massive turnout

[font=Franklin Gothic Demi]SunOct 22Test & Tune!!SunOct 29Test & Tune!![/font]

heres somthing that’ll make it even crazier. the times i ran at NYI were on an OPEN differential, times at lancaster were with LSD!

thats waaaaaaaaaaay late into the season! i don’t even know if my car will still be on the road at that point hahaha what about september atleast?

Jesus christ :lol:

i find it a little too wierd that some dude I have never met, mentions he runs a clean 1/2 second faster at NYI and addictedtobooste says the SAME thing…hmmm.

the guy I was talking to at lancaster said something about lancaster having a 2% grade.