8/17 to 8/19 3000GT/Stealth meet in Albany

http://3sny.com/temphost/albany/bigbannermaster.jpg

3SNY (3000GT & Stealth Club of New York) is hosting the 3rd Annual North East Gathering. The meet is only for 3000GT’s & Stealths in regards to the carshow. But since this will be the first time hosting it in Albany. I would like to see if anyone from the Albany & the surrounding area would like to attend or even just stop by.

To keep everything simple I created a webpage that will list the latest updates and information. There are some surprise details that are being finalized. But The date is set, the itinerary has been planned, responsibilities have been delegated, sponsors are on board, and cruises have been mapped out.

If you have any questions, I can address them here or you can IM at ifithas2be or email me at justin@3sny.com

Thanks for checking it out.

love too but you guys got to come allitle closer to buffalo.

I used to go to these back when they had them in Rochester. Isn’t this technically like the 7th or 8th annual? 3rd one in Albany?
And IKSHO89…its only 4 hours man and lots of fun!

3SI-R is a 3S car club in Rochester. 3SNY encompasses all of NY state and was created 4 years ago. As far as this meet goes, alot of 3SI (a 3000GT/Stealth forum) users speculated and debated about having a meet that would be for NY, NJ, PA, CT, ME “hence North East Gathering”. and since no one wanted to step up to host it for the past 2 years. 3SNY has agreed to do it for the 3rd time.

The last two were held in L.I. because the people that worked on the meet were from L.I. Although I am also from L.I., I took it upon myself to go to Albany and do all the leg work to try to accomodate our upstate members. So we try to keep things as fair as possible.

yeah I knew about 3si-R, but I still have a few awards from a while back before they became 3si-R where they called it the northeast gathering :wink:

Glad you guys got something bigger and better going :tup:

I dont know If you know bout my car, Definetly wouldnt make it.

Living in Latham, I may need to swing by and visit this. Even if my car’s in POS condition.

ill be there…

Im so glad to see there is some intrest for this event here. It should be pretty awesome.

Ehh… I’d go in a couple years when I ready for another one. Would have been fun to bring the VR4, but its gone :frowning:

not gunna make it, ill be in michigan for the woodward cruise

I might try and catch up with you guys at the Marriott on my way out of work, I have to go past Wolf Rd. to drive someone home anyways.