8/20 Autocross @ Seneca Army Depot

we’ll be hitting the road at about 545, stopping for coffee at the 1st thruway stop if you want to try and time that out. Not anything official though, so if you don’t see the camaro, don’t wait.

dayamn. i plan on getting on the 90 about 615-620 and i live 2mi. north of it.

ill see you there(at seneca most likely) . ill be in the bright yellow s2000.

For all who didn’t come out, you missed a really fun course, and the closest esp battle in a long time. Dave is an awesome driver, very glad he could jump in my car, start beating me off the bat, then tell me what I was doing wrong so I could turn it around on him :wink:

This was such a fun event… I absolutely loved the course. And the weather was perfect too; not too hot, not too cold.

I finally took home my first FLR region trophy as well: second place in Novice, woohoo.

You should have brought your victoracers, could have been 1st!

sniffle I know! But with the threat of rain, I didn’t want to be stuck driving in the rain on them. Of course, it didn’t rain until about 15 minutes after I got home. I’m a little bitter about this, so I’ll just continue to think about how much ass-whooping I’m gonna hand out next weekend when I’m back on them :wink:

Victo’s probably aren’t the best on the street in the rain, but they are actually very good for autocrossing in the rain, especially when they are new.

Yeah, it was the potential drive to/from in the rain that had me a little worried. Ah well, doing an event on my street tires really wasn’t a big deal… and I was able to show some people that my recent improvements aren’t a result of JUST the new tires…there’s definitely some slow but steady driver improvement going on behind the scenes :slight_smile: