8/4/07 Cruise Pics *14 pics*

was the “ss” hood a required mod to clear or was it just for shit and giggles?

lol :slight_smile: thanks ken haha

haha nice pixxxx

what a great group of cars to drive with

Next time you guys go out, give me a holler and I will be the camera person for you…

for doin 75 mph, trying to hold the camera against the wind, and hold a steady grip on the throttle and driving straight while getting a decent shot, i think i did ok :smiley: the camera is fine, its just the conditions i shot under that didnt help clarity at all, lol.

not needed to clear anything, the ls1 looks like it was born in there :wink: its just for looks, once its all painted up its gonna look uber hawt! :pimp:

Excellent idea, ive been wanting to get some good highway roll shots on the bike, well have to set it up next time we swing out to rockys which should be within a few days :lol:

^ for sure…let me know…I want to get some nice wheelie shots of your too dawwwwg

will do, ill let you take it for a ride and you can see how much the 1000s have changed since your 02 :biglol:

I seen you guys around midnight going over the 400 overpass on union … i was comming from a wedding at Kloc’s … cars looked at sounded hott

mike didnt want any of the import faggor! lol

you guys just need to get on with it already :massmoon: all this playing and then no action left me riding with bluballz :sword:run for fun, and keep the results :snky:

:grouphug:

lol we are, we both dont care. he downshifted next to me, so i dropped it to 2nd and then nothing :frowning: whenever we cruise again itll go down :tup: its gonna be a close one, unless he sprays lol 130 trap > me

hey come on, i showed that accord what was up when she tried to take off :bloated:

Call me next time, I love just cruising.

Will do jesse, pm me your #!

Bladez, what size are your tires on the front? They looked stretched. Your car almost looks like a dragster with those fatties out back and skinnies up front :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup: lookin good boys.

265/35/18’s on a 18x8.5" wheel

I noticed that too, I love how it looks though, it makes my rear tires look that much fatter ;).

WHat happened to the outside pics afterwards?When you guys left it sounded like a Nascar track.:tup:
D

mike has them on his cam

lol yea i bet it sounded interesting

I got them all from mike… here is a pic from outside rocky’s