8/4/07 Cruise Pics *14 pics*

So it was a gorgeous day out so myself, psphinx81, 87foxgt, oroc, and whitenblue :wink: decided to go out for a cruise to Rocky’s for some great eats! Along the way some crazy dude on a gsx-r decided to risk his life and snap some pics of the cruise. After that we went to Andersons for some good desert, stopped at mighty for a few minutes, and then went and cruised around until 12:30ish. Anyway, onto the pics!

Excellent weather for a cruise, and Rocky’s was smashingly good as usual :clap: The pic taking is down to a science, just slide da little cam out of pocket and snap snap for some hot roller shots :wink: Gude times, although I am pretty much deaf now from riding in the back of the pack :picard:

:stuck_out_tongue:

that LS1 iroc is the only camaro I’d ever buy :tup:

excellent night :tup: I enjoyed psphinxs ‘little’ flybys… bladez, ur car sounds amazing as always- but im upset you can barely hear the blower now :frowning: 87fox… ur riding skillz never seize to amaze me… and Oroc- goh ur car is ghey :tspry: <3

Rockys Island Pizza :tup:

Oroc…

What size tires on the rear ???

cute cars <3

awesome time :tup:

shitty that the vette didnt want none though :frowning: i wanted to lay the smack down

Nice pics! Mike, did you drop the IROC a few inches?

Nice… Looks like it was a good time :tup:

yes sir he did :slight_smile:

Butch, tires are BFG G-Force TA drag radials 255/50-16, they hook awesome, havnt spun yet, but that could mean i just have no power :wink:

Iroc-z, yep sure did eibach sportlines 2in drop, with teh QA1 adjustable shocks out back it rides like it did from the factory, i thought it would be alot rougher, very pleased :tup:

Great time, i downshifted next to the vette after he chickened out racing you psphinx, he wanted nothing to do with me either, and that black GT reving his car at us all at the light then turning left :biglaugh: :tup: good times!! Lets do it again soon!!

i’m thinking tonight again as long as the rain holds out :wink:

Nice looking cars guys. too bad no one wanted to play and get raped.

In the pics they look like hockey pucks. I was going to run you for money if so… :lol:

nice, I would have cruised…

vry nice boiiiz

HA! ya they are as big as i can go with the stock 8" wide wheels :frowning: they arent that bad but next year i will have some nice 13"wide 315’s like Bladez Cobra, so hot and intimidating when your behind it. We can still run for money if you want tho :uhh:

Nice to see pics being posted instead of a write up. Fox…time for a better camera bro…

^ and a steadier hand

agreed. I hate 3rd gen camaros with a passion but this one looks promising